cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate adding of Products in existing Tlane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We would like to automate the process of adding products to an existing tlane.

The below points of how we follow for adding a product.

1. Enter Tlane and create new entries.

2. Filter out the new created product out many existing products and select it.

3. Then have to Create a new entry for transportation mode(rail, air, road) with Product specific data for the selected material and save.

Here during filtration of newly created product out of existing products, selection of product are not working in LSMW.

Could you please suggest any ideas because we have around 50tlanes to be maintained for a single product.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The t-lanes could be created automatically if you have CIFed below data:

• Purchasing info record, contract & sch. agreement.
  • Special procurement key in material master.

Check below link

Automatic Creation of Transportation Lanes - Master Data - SAP Library

In your scenario what is valid? If you have purchase info record then it should automatically create these.

Let us know in detail whether its between plants or one plant and 50 suppliers etc. Though try creating source list in ME01 with all plants for this material and in CFM1 for object purchase info record, click "Include Dependent Vendors and Issuing Plants". Check thereafter. DO one round of testing in test environment.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to repeat my question and requirements,

• Tlanes are already existing, and there is no problem in creating Tlanes. For ex: A is starting point and Z is last point in between we have B, C,....
  • When a new product is created in ECC it is CIFed to APO.
  • We add that new product to tlane A-B, B-C, C-D,.... Y-Z.
  • We would like to automate adding of product to tlanes as there exists 50tlanes between plants.

Please suggest and revert for any more quires.

Regards,

Vishnu

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

• We add that new product to tlane A-B, B-C, C-D,.... Y-Z.
  • We would like to automate adding of product to tlanes as there exists 50tlanes between plants.

If I go with above remark, this means you are assigning material to these locations also in ECC, is it correct? Example material number 12345 will be extended to all locations A, B, C, D.....Z.

If yes then you need to have right "Special procurement key in material master" for each location. Example SPK  Z1 - from A to B (assign this in material master for plant B)

Z2 - from B to C ((assign this in material master for plant C)

or vice verse.

Do you see any issue in doing so? Or am I missing something...or is my assumption wrong that you are not extending material master to all locations?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

We are doing this in APO system in tcode /sapapo/tl1.

Regards,

Vishnu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We finally found a BAPI program FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY(BAPI_TRLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2) in APO system to upload product data into tlanes.

Thank you for all your replies.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishnu

Suppose you have material x and it is having starting point A and End point as B so you maintain all the points which as been said  by Expert Mr Rahul Special procurement key in material master in End point of plant . When you cif it automatically creates T-Lane .similarly you add any new materials  between Start point and  End point it will automatically creates T-Lane .

You has to mantain Purchasing info record, contract & sch. agreement,

and Special procurement key in material master in the end point of Plant .

Regards

Virender