cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup work flow for TR or PCN?

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's.

We have many error/unprocessed TR's/PCN's in system.

We are currently cleaning up these unwanted TR's/PCN's as a reactive action (once in a year).

But going forward, we want it to prevent from happening again.

***Please suggest some ideas***

I have one idea, if we can set up work flow for error/unprocessed TR's/PCN's (which are older than 3days, lets say.. otherwise for TR's and PCN's, workflow will be triggered)... user will get an automatic notification in his/her inbox.

Is it possible to set up workflow for TR or PCN?

If yes, how to set up? and how to do deadline monitoring for these work items?

And also please suggest if you have any other ideas those can be implemented pro-actively.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Do you have all these TR's in the system with error since because you were unable to create TO automatically? If yes, then you can activate the mail control which would trigger the mail to the specified user when automatic TO creation fails.

Please refer the note 1572908 which provides further setting which needs to be performed for this customization. I hope above lines would be helpful for you.

Thanks,

Balaji

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes, we have TR's/PCN's those who couldn't able to convert.

Reason is simple.. end users have manually created the TO to move the stock to desired location. And Open TR's were ended up with no use. We have explained them but no use and control on such actions.

I will go through provided note and reply back to soon.

By the way, my question on workflow is not answered.

Is it possible to setup such mechanism in place for long pending errors.

Regards,

Srinivas

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

For the existing TR's, i feel you need to delete those unused ones manually. But by maintaining mail control, it would be helpful in the future cases.

So, when the user receives the notification when auto TO creation fails, they can delete these TR's manually instead of keeping it in the system.

As per my knowledge, I don't feel there is any other better workaround here.

Thanks,
Balaji