cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk analysis not showing custom risk IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are at GRC AC 10.1 SP 09 and currently facing a issue with the risk analysis report and ruleset

We uploaded and generated the Ruleset successfully and it is the only ruleset in the system.

The risk analysis report is not reporting certain Custom critical action risks.

When we run the Access Rule Details report for our connector and the custom ruleset combination for Z* Risk Ids , the result comes as empty.

However, If we run the same report without specifying any Ruleset we get the output showing the Z* risks for the Ruleset that we were selecting from the dropdown in the first scenario for same connector.

Need your help on this.

Regards,

Silver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thank you for your response Guys.

Issue was due to the active permissions in the functions created for Critical actions

Once I deactivated them, everything worked as expected.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the permission values active for the group KA01 and try to find the role which has T code KA01 and the permissions values active against it .then run the risk analysis with that role. I guess the risk zka01 should come.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Silver,

would you mind sharing some screenshots? It works on my system and I assume that it's a stupid mistake...

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Here is the function

Here is the risk

The risk is generated and assigned to the correct ruleset.

User also has the role with KA01, and I am running it for critical action but not getting any output.

We are getting this issue for most of the custom functions.

regards,

Silver

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please verify the system against which you have created the funciton

regards

Plaban