cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC stuck in SM58 queue with status text "An IDocException occurred"

Former Member
0 Kudos

A segment is added to the existing Node in IDOC. I have reimported the IDOC structure and done mapping in PI.

From IDoc monitoring --> Metadata Monitor --> I have deleted the particular IDoc metadata and preloaded it, after preloading I could see the added segment by choosing particular metadata --> selecting show option to display the metadata structure.(I have tried pre load and reload options several times for the particular IDoc)

After doing these steps, I have triggered the IDOC from ECC with new structure. but always these IDocs are being stuck in SM58 queue with the error "An IDocException occurred". When I tried with the old IDocs without the new segment it is working fine.

Can anyone Please suggest me what steps need to be followed to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Alekhya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response.

I have deleted the IDOC structure and reimported the IDOC with new segments.

And also from IDOC monitoring, IDOC metadata is deleted and preloaded which helped me in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Alekhya.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alekhya

Check the ALE configurations at ECC level,check both WE20 and WE21,issue could be with the partner profile.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ciao,

If IDOC is generated correctly in ECC,

Try to delete the IDOC meta data in IDX2 in PI and import again the meta data..

Make sure you give Extension in case if it present. Check with ECC team on this.

Ciao..

arrezende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nancharla!!!

In SAP PI, access the transaction IDX2 and delete Metadata of the IDoc. The new Metada will be created after the first message transaction at SAP PI.

archana_g417
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

This is PI 7.4 single stack so we dont have ABAP stack here. so we have deleted and reimported from IDoc metadata monitor opton.

Regards,

Archana

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alekhya,

Check for metadata and cache refresh.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alekhya,

The problem should be with the new IDOC segment. I would suggest to check the segment in WE31 if it is consistent and released.

regards,

Harish