cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart 1000xxxx (PReq. 35xxxx): 06 223 Document number 35xxxx not within defin ed interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below attached error for few shopping carts in RZ20.

But the Purchaser order 35xxxx is not yet created in ECC back end system but the previous and next PO numbers are created.

I have checked the BBP_PDIGP table and noticed that CHECK_IND is 'E' = At Least one Error Message.

What does this mean?

But when I click on Check Again in BBP_PD, there are no errors.

The shopping cart has been approved and went into error in process due to attached error in RZ20.

Please let me know what might be the possible reason for this error?

Best Regards,

Siddappa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

please check which document type the Purchase Requisition (no PO I guess, that's what the message clearly says) should get and check the customizing for this document type. A Proper external number range must be assigned.

If you really assume a PO should have been created in ECC the problem is a different one. Check Application Log (T-Code SLG1) if the creation of an ECC PO had an error in which case SRM tries to create a PReq. instead. I have not much experience with the classic Scenario but I would try to find out why the System tries to craete a Purchase Requisition with the same number it should use for POs. Maybe you have a bespoke (e.g. BADI based) process to determine the target object type?

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the quick response.

There are no errors in SLG1.

You are right, the system is trying to create the PR instead of PO.

But we have different number ranges for PRs as well.

I found a SAP note which talks about the same issue.

1173815 - Purchase requisition instead of purchase order

Where do I see the below configurations?

Thanks and Regards,

Siddappa

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find this in SPRO customizing "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)".

Regards,

Ricardo

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

as given in the Note:

Transaction SPRO and then 'Supplier Relationship Management' -> 'SRM Server' -> 'Cross Application Basic Settings' -> 'Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

Another way to get the control is BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE which you could implement.

Regards

Oliver

Answers (0)