cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capture change log for field AUDISP(Reservation Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition) in CN60 transaction

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we change the value of field AUDISP(Reservation Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition) in network activity Extnl tab in CJ20N transaction that changes should capture in transaction CN60(Change document). For this we checked the change document check box in data elemnt AUDISP. But changes are not getting in transaction CN60. Please suggest me how to acheive this and which table contains AUDISP filed values. I tried to find the table but could not able to find.

Appriciate your suggestions

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This data element is not activated with change documents. Refer below

You need to activate it to get the change documents

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hi Maria Terence,

Thank you for your responce.

I have done as per your suggestion. Still change is not reflecting in CN60. Can you please suggest me further.

Regards

vijay

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As far as i have seen this is only option. May be it require technical assistance, check with your abaper.

Else you need to think whether this needs to be raised to SAP

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hi Maria Terence,

Can you please help me the table name where this field AUDISP value is saving in database.

Thanks & Regards

vijay

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I think AUDISP is transient data , which is updated only at runtime. All reservations are stored in resb table.

Can we know the business case for changes documents for AUDISP field.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I was checking tables, i didn't get the same. It looks like, this is available only in structures.

This doubts that there is no change documents available for this field.

If you actually need for your business needs, reach out to SAP, if there is any alternate solution.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

It is not available in reservation related tables. User wants to capture the userid who changed the field value.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can you please show what do you have in the OPUV settings?

Regards,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi paulo,

Thanks for your quick responce. Please find below OPUV settings.

Regards

vijay