cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALV_WD_TABLE - delete customized views via ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to delete views from the views dropdown list in a SALV_WD_TABLE component, that

I have imbedded in one of my WDAs. That has to happen during runtime.

Is there any chance to do that with ABAP?

Best Regards

Torsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

Not sure what exactly you want to achieve, as per my understanding you have added various views in one of your ALV list using configuration settings and now you want to remove those views.

If this is the case then simply from the same customizing setting you can delete those views.

BUT

If you have added customizing Views from ADMIN configuration (Yellow color header / Opened using SHIFT+F8) then in that case please have a look to standard table "wdy_conf_user". This table stores all configurations done by users.

Check if you can play around with this...

There is one application "WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER" which displays all the customizing views created for different users and you can add, delete them.

Hope this will help.

Thanks-

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

thanks for your reply. I know about the table wdy_conf_user . I'm not sure messing around with a SAP Standard table is a good idea, so I haven't touched it, yet.

The point is, as I said above, that I need to manipulate the viewlist during the runtime of the WDA.

For the "what I want to achieve": We're running the WDA in our SAP Portal via a single service user. But access have many portal user from our LDAP. I don't know, why the SAP has not thought about this scenario.

Best Regards

Torsten