cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Derive a Graph from a Bipartite Graph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm trying to use the SAP PA Automated Analytics Social engine to do product recommendations (I know there's a Recommendation engine but this approach has been suggested to me in order to further manipulate the model). I'm stuck at deriving a graph from a Bipartite graph. In the step "What type of Graph to create?" there are 3 options one of which is to derive from a bipartite graph. The help section that "this option is only available when a bipartite graph has already been created in the current model, either from a data set or loaded from an existing model" however this is the very first step in the graph creation process so I don't know how to load my bipartite graph (already created and saved) to choose this option. Does anyone know what to do or have created a product recommendation model using the SOCIAL engine?

Many thanks

Ria

I've attached a screen shot of the step at which I'm stuck

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey the snapshot you have pasted its no way connected to your query!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies - I selected the wrong file at upload. I've added the right one in a reply to my original post

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question was answered here

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies - I attached the wrong screen shot earlier. See attached the right one now