Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC: assignment of regulation to control

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

While trying to schedule a job for Automated Monitoring, i do not find any controls. So, i see that there is no regulation associated to my control. I have done the below

Assigned role  SAP_GRC_SPC_GLOBAL_REG_ADMIN to entity REGULATION in Maintain Regulation role assignment, and in Relate Regulation to plan usage , i have maintained the below.  Could you suggest, how to make regulation available for Control

Regards

Plaban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

In Thead http://scn.sap.com/thread/3174487, is mentioned, 'Add this regulation to a subprocess'. But no Regulation appears in Subprocess, for me , to add

Regards

Plaban

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

did you created Regulations under Regulations and Policies

once created then you can add the regulations into sub process of Business Processes

Let us know where you are struck up

Regards

Baithi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Baithi,

i have created Regulations under Regulations and Policies. But this regulation does not appear, when i tried to add it in Subprocess or Control.

I have completed all steps under Multiple Compliance framework.

Regards

Plaban

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

check the below steps

1. T-Code SE38 -> Enter "GRPC_SUBPROCESS_SYNCHRONIZE" in Program -> Click "Change"

2. Click Menu->"Goto"->"Properties"->Update "Title" as "Synchronize subprocess for regulation and child controls" -> Click "Continue" button.

3. Click Menu->"Goto"->"Text Elements"->"Selection Texts"->Update the text for "SYNCREG" as "Regulation Assignment".

4. Go "Text Symbols" Tab

5. Save, Activate and Exit.

if possible share some screen shots from subprocesses

Regards

Baithi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Baithi,

your doc. resolved the issue, where i had missed Assignment of Regulation to Business process, under Master data

Regards

Plaban

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Plaban,

Glad to know that my document solved your issue

Regards

Baithi

Answers (0)