cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration steps for Approve Purchase order with standard workflow to bring the data on Fiori apps

BrajeshKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have requirement to bring the data for Approve purchase Order on Fiori apps, i have done the all steps regarding the PFCG and LPD_CUST and trsuted RFC etc, now i am able to run the Approve Purchase Order fiori apps on launch pad but its with no data.

Then i have created new PO via ME21n and now we have PO as well , but dont know how to configure the standard workflow with created PO and bring to fiori apps .

So Can any one please provide the steps to configure the standard workflow for newly created Purchase order to bring on Fiori application OR any other solution/suggestion to fulfill my requirement for this..

Thanks in advance !!

Thanks & Regards,

Brajesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brajesh;

Please check whether as per the release strategy, you have PO workflow pending against the user id you are testing it for.

Are you able to see the workitem in the SAP Inbox of the user id.

If yes, then see if values are maintained at the below mentioned place.

Specify the workflow tasks that are relevant for approving purchase orders. You do this in Customizing forMaterials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation stepPurchase Order Next navigation stepApprove Purchase Orders App Next navigation stepSpecify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App End of the navigation path. For more information, see the documentation available in Customizing.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

BrajeshKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

Thanks for your reply !!

Since my user id created recently, so there is no pending workflow with my user id and also there is no message in my SAP Inbox,

Workflow task IDs TS20000166 is already maintained here.

So can you please explore steps wise configuration which is required for this.. Like if i create Purchase order then what configuration need to be done to bring for Fiori apps.

Thank you!!

Brajesh Kumar

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brajesh;

when you will create a PO and release it for approval. it will go to the inbox of the approver as per the release strategy.

Link for release strategy ()

Once it is successfully working and your are getting the workitmes in SAP inbox of your test userid. you will get the same in Fiori application also.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

BrajeshKumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I was configuring in release procedure for purchase order by taking help of above mentioned document, but i am missing maintenance auth for table T16F*. as i came across for few table like T16FW, T16FC, T16FH.

So my question is Do I need maintenance auth for all T16F* table for this . can you please confirm this. if it is not then please suggest for how many tables, need maintenance auth.. ?

Thank you !!

Brajesh Kumar

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brajesh;

I guess it will be better if you could raise a separate thread in the workflow community. More people can help you regarding the same.

once your workflow related to PO is working. Then it will automatically work for SAP FIori.

More links for the help

SAPTechnical.COM Purchase Order Release Strategy

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brajesh,

Please confirm below :

1. Once PO is created, you can see the request coming in your manager's inbox SBWP ?

2. Workflow is setup and is working fine and activated.

3. Workflow is getting triggered.

4. Workflow is configured in release strategy.

Once above steps are working fine, we can tell you what is the issue with Fiori. Please fix the backend first.

Regards,
Tejas