cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salary data & Compensation data showing N/A in MSS employee profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the MSS -> Employee profile, all data related to employee is showing except salary & compensation data.

Payroll has already run for this employee & infotype 8,14,15 etc datas are there. SAP_ALL is also there for manager. Please suggest the solution.

Regards,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

2036134 - MSS Homepage and Team View displays 'n/a' in data fields read this note and ensure sequence is set correctly. See below for customisation http://scn.sap.com/thread/3487291

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through the note & and the thread. But I couldn't rectify the issue.

In my case almost all the datas are coming except the salary & compensation details.

When I checked the config as per the link given in the thread I got the following error in config. The sequence 4 & 5 is missing. This is standard and we haven't done any changes. Is this the issue..?

In the below config page, what is applicable to the MSS Screen - > Employee Profile

And there is a warning message "No CATS profile maintained".. We are not using CATS..How can I hide that warning..?

Main issue is Salary data which is not populating. Hope you might understood the problem

Regards,

Namsheed.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Any idea why the salary is not showing in that employee profile. Rest of the things are showing

Regards,

Namsheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we are on NWBC. But I have checked with some other customers NWBC and over there the salary data is showing properly.

Since this is a fresh implementation, is there any chance something is missing from HR config..??

What all are the infotypes mandatory for this salary data..??

When i checked IT 0008 & 14 are already having data.

Also when I clicked on compensation, following screen appears..!!

What is this spot reivew. pls guide.

Regards,

Namsheed.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if you confirmed if above customisation is correct.  debug and find out

https://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/e6/f7693aa78b4a14895a7fd281bdef36/content.htm also which CONFIG ID you are using? Config. ID      SAP_ESS_UI5_EMP_OVERVIEW or SAP_MSS_TEAMVIEW? chekc the fields under them 1943056 - How to change salary amount time unit in MSS Add-on and also check if manager has proper authorisation too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I don't know which config id system is using. By the way, when I checked the config of the application, I found out that config id is not mentioned in the standard application. pls have a look at it :

Is it because of this the value is showing as 'N/A'. This is standard SAP config page.

And we are not using UI5. But in the customization, both are showing as below. I think system is not taking both..!!

Can I mention this config ID anywhere in the customization or do I need to enhance the component configuration..??

Why SAP is giving the config ID as blank in component configuration..?

And for debugging, where I should give the breakpoint. pls mention exact location.

Thanks a lot

Namsheed.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

config is picked at runtime and this is something you can also make Z.

HRMSS_EMP_OVERVIEW_PROFILE component HRMSS_ECM_SALARY_DATA and HRMSS_ECM_COMP_HISTORY CL_HRMSS_AC_SALARY_DEVELOPMENT CLASS method READ_SALARY_DATA Talk to your ABAP team or technical team its very easy to find where to debug, also links shared above has all the information to deduce this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I have found out the issue why the data is not showing only for salary. Because the Annual Salary was not filled in the Basic Pay Infotype as below :

But when I filled it manually into 12,000 , then value is showing in the MSS Application as below

Now , 1. even though I filled the Infotype 14, it is not adding into the MSS Current Salary and only the IT0008 data is showing. How can i show the total salary including IT0014.

2. What is this Reference Salary, from where the data is retrieving for this field.?

Regards,

Namsheed.

Answers (0)