cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order on Credit Hold Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a report on the credit hold orders. I know that Tcode VKM1 has information on credit hold orders but I need it to include the details on Material codes and units qtys on the orders that are on credit hold.

Thanks

Ilsa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why moderators chose to leave this post (can only guess out of respect to the responses already posted), but did it not occur to you to just google 'vkm1 add field site:sap.com'? There are 100+ results and even a wiki page.

If the requirement is only to add more detail then there is no need to reinvent a bicycle. Kindly use Google before posting questions on SCN.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Credit Limit check and Block are at Header level of a Sales document.

The Item level check for Material Codes and Units will not be providing complete information in a self designed query report.

VKM1 report will be very much effective in providing results compared to VA14L and V.14 .

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the OP only needs a selection of blocked for credit orders (VBUK-CMGST) that outputs the order items with their quantity and is not interested in credit values etc., such selection is easy to achieve, but I would suggest to add also the rejection status, rejection reason, item category and substitution reason for reporting purposes.

This is from SQVI, but with a query you can define additional rules for data determination - such as sign for quantity to be dependent on SHKZG etc.

For sure an ABAP report can provide the best flexibility - queries are usually considered as a cheap option for companies that cannot afford to pay for development (or for internal usage by consultants).

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowedge no such standard report exists, but you can easily create a SQ* query or a quick view  by joining VBAK, VBUK and VBAP tables to get the data. You can also add an authority check if this is intended for end users.