Query bases on ADSO or Composite Provider leading to a dump
I have a question regarding a dump I am receiving which is not so clear to me.
We have created two ADSOs based on Standard ERP extractors and These are being joined later under a Composite Provider. Some fields are being joined with InfoObejcts and some of them not. When I create a query on top of the Composite Provider and i add fields/objects under the characteristic restrictions, when I use the ones associated with InfoObejects, I am able to restrict, but when I use the proper fields I get a dump.
I tried also on top of each ADSO and the same.
I know my description is not so helpful (but I have no idea what the reason could be), but it might be a Trigger for some hints.
The issue is resolved. The problem was that the data were not yet loaded to the ADSO leading to the dump when trying to reach them.