Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping the sync response to different interfaces

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement where we have a sync. SOAP to SOAP call. Depending on the response content of the receiver SOAP call, the sender expects to receive a different (fault) interface.

How can we achieve this? I would need to check the payload in the response message and if a field contains a specific value, the fault message will be sent to the sender. In any other case there is another interface that should be triggered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

One option is to do a SOAP lookup on the response: , however the application that throws the call will have a response and i think this does not fulfill your requirements. Another option is to do an ASYNC scenario, you can do the first SOAP call on the request (with SOAP lookup or using ASYNC-SYNC-ASYNC bridge (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80f96dbf-adca-3010-ffb5-daf2d1f0e...)) and depending this call you can redirect the response.

Regards.

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

The interface which needs to be called if the value is missing what is that interface Sender Receiver etc