cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong condition types in po

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

wrong pricing procedure is picked in PO and hence the wrong condition types.
i hv created a PO with doc type = import single tender.

Purchasing org = CORG. schema for this purch org = XXX

the vendor in PO has schema grp = 02 (import vendor)

when i go to SPRO - MM- purchasing- conditions - define price determination process- define schema determination -Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders, i can see that for schema for (schema grp vendor= 02) and (schema grp Porg = XXX) is DIMP but in the PO the calculation schema picked is ZABC.

I want to know why calculation schema ZABC is picked instead of DIMP. and how can i rectify this prob?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see purch org = CORG

See condition types

pricing procedure used in PO is ZM000

see schema group of vendor

see schema grp for vendors

see calculation schema for vendor grp n Purch org

I hv checked schema Grp Porg against Purch org CORG

according to this DIMP should be picked as pricing in my PO

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are checking a purchase order which was created on 22.04.2015. Have you tried with a new purchase order.

Compare your other settings with this blog post and then create a fresh purchase order.

(Changes in pricing procedure will not effect existing documents.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have a PO  with the same vendor of just 3 months back.. the same problem exists with that too

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about new purchase order ?

Find the changes log of schema determination. You didn't show the schema group for purchase organization and schema determination. I suggest read this blog post and compare all settings and created a new purchase order and test that.

If there is some changes in pricing procedure, then system will not take any effect in old document (whatever 3 months back or 3 minutes back), system will only take effect for these documents which will be created after that changes.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you checked the change logs for your vendor master, e.g. to see when the schema group was assigned, if it was after the PO creation date.

Had you checked the change logs for the customizing of schema groups, maybe there was a change after the PO creation date.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriti,

Please go to

SPRO->IMG->MM->Purchasing->Conditions->Define Price Determination Process->Define Calculation Schema

Go to the Calculation Schema and Select the Procedure which you are referring like Import Purchases and click the control data. Screen will appear with the condition type which are defined. Check that out you will get an idea why it is appearing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you schema assignment and determination are in place and correctly maintained.

after new schema assignment in vendor master try to create new PO with import vendor.