EXEC_FAILED:Missing mandatory parameter ROLEID
I want to ask if anyone can provide me clarity on this error we are getting "EXEC_FAILED:Missing mandatory parameter ROLEID".
To give an overview:
1. We have a ABAP Repository (Same GRC System) and GRC10 where it's attributes are configured properly as per SAP Documentation.
2. We have already run the Initial Load jobs for the ABAP Repository.
3. We already run the Integration Jobs as well which is the Commons and Centralized Provisioning.
We are building a prototype for the client however when trying to utilize first the Risk Analysis Only task, it is giving us that error. This is happening each time we request for a role under the ABAP Server and trigger the Risk Analysis Only task.
We already tried checking the logs but no luck. This error is only visible in Execution Logs and not on other type of logs (I have already tried AS JAVA Trace but still no error found).
I have tried going on the actual pass and I was routed in "Prepare Risk Analysis Request" in which as per documentation:
" This internal execution task uses the Java library method com.sap.idm.grc.risk.ExtRARPrepRequest.exec to:
- make sure that the links are defined by the MXREF_... attribute, both when adding/removing a
privilege/role to/from a user and when adding/removing a user to/from a privilege/role, giving the
same pending value object and referenced object in both cases
- extract all relevant information from the pending object group.
- sore this information in context variables that are used by tasks in a later processing phase.
- start the process of constructing an AC request based on the retrieved information. "
A following question I have in mind:
1. Where can I found specifically this com.sap.idm.grc.risk.ExtRARPrepRequest.exec? I have tried searching in SAP JAVA AS and haven't found it.
2. What specifically is this ROLEID? I understand that is is preparing risk analysis request, so this is relative to the ROLEID of the role being requested right?
I want to know where can I found this com.sap.idm.grc.risk.ExtRARPrepRequest.exec so I can check what is this ROLEID.
Hope someone can provide me inputs on this one.
PS. We are using IdM 7.2 SP9 and utilizing DB2 database.
All the best,