cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Compont Split

0 Kudos

To All CO Experts,

I am facing below issue regarding cost component split.

Background:

1) We have SAP Material ledger with actual costing

2) we are using 6 activity types out of which one is machining activity. Machining activity is tagged with Cost elements relating to depreciation, maintenance labour, maintenance spares & consumables. (This is configured in activity cost splitting OKES)

3) The machining activity rates for the year planned based on past data & directly fed into KP26.

4) Now business wants a cost component which is Depreciation & other machining. (Nothing but split of machining activity cost between two components.)

5) They do not want to create two activities instead of machining activity.

6) How we can achieve this if we are not doing activity cost planning by way of calculation in system based on KP06, KSS4, KSPI

Is there any other way to divide cost of one activity into two cost components?

Best Regards,

Niranjan Velankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ann

In CCS create 2 attributes (1) Depreciation and (2) Other Machine cost then assign related CE to that attributes..example in Depreciation attribute assign CE of depreciation only and other CE related to Machine activity assign in attribute 2

Now regarding OKES keep it as it is....test the process then see the result

Kamal

0 Kudos

Kamal,

Thanks for the feedback. I believe the pre-requisite is that the element must have been used in cost component split for Machining Activity.

One specific aspect to note is that, we are not doing activity rate planning in system. But directly putting activity rate in system for the cost center.

I have tried putting relevant elements in Cost Component split..for depreciation & other machining.

But system was not giving any values for those components in ck11n.

Regards,

Niranjan Velankar

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No..Then it will not work..you have to plan and run kspi...otherwise not possible

kamal