Cost Compont Split
To All CO Experts,
I am facing below issue regarding cost component split.
1) We have SAP Material ledger with actual costing
2) we are using 6 activity types out of which one is machining activity. Machining activity is tagged with Cost elements relating to depreciation, maintenance labour, maintenance spares & consumables. (This is configured in activity cost splitting OKES)
3) The machining activity rates for the year planned based on past data & directly fed into KP26.
4) Now business wants a cost component which is Depreciation & other machining. (Nothing but split of machining activity cost between two components.)
5) They do not want to create two activities instead of machining activity.
6) How we can achieve this if we are not doing activity cost planning by way of calculation in system based on KP06, KSS4, KSPI
Is there any other way to divide cost of one activity into two cost components?