Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report format / SolMan 7.1 SP12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i´ve 2 questions regarding Solution Manager 7.1 SP12:

1. Our customer wants to change the format of the EWA-Reports. How could this be done?

We updated SolMan from SP10 to SP12 in May 2015. In SP10 the EWA-Report was sent per mail but EMBEDDED and not as PDF, Word or HTML.

Now the customer wants the same in SP12 but the only setting I found is in SOLMAN_SETUP -> EarlyWatch Configuration -> Point 4 "Maintain recipient". But here the Report format is grayed out. No matter which user or if I switch to Edit-Mode or not. In scot or

2. How could we change the settings in EWA Report so that I can modify which alerts should be shown in Report or not?

Thanks & Regards,
Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel

You can only pick this when you add a user to the list (unfortunately):

Embedded isn't an option though in here. I'm using HTML which comes as an attachment.

1829914 - Customize EWA Reports

It's not the intention that customers change EWA reports (see above SAP note) as SAP delivers how these reports look like ~ standard report delivered by SAP.

SLR could be an option but it's also pretty much restricted to simple queries in case the standard blocks don't suffice.

You could leverage data stored in BI of SolMan (of separate BI) to create your own custom report ~ probably most interesting if you've got a BI Suite License so you can leverage BusinessObjects products for reporting.

Kind regards

Tom