Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create T1 import declaration for Bonded Warehouse

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have completed the required configuration for Bonded Warehouse as below:

1) Created and assigned Custom ID to FTO in GTS

2) Created Custom ID and assigned to Plant and Storage Location in ECC

3) Assigned custom ID to product and flagged it for Warehouse procedure and distributed it to ECC.

4) Created authorization

Flow which we are following is provided below:

PO-->Inbound Delivery--> Custom declaration in GTS

We are creating import declaration with option as " Enter declaration Prior to Goods Reciept".

The requirement is to create T1 declaration ( duty free) but worklist of " Display Inbound Activities" of Transit Tab is empty, whereas worklist of " Enter Declaration Prior to Goods Reciept" is updated based on Inbound Delivery. We are even able to see out Custom ID in the worklist.

Can you please help me to know what I am missing. Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Thanks

Jaagrit Hooda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jaagrit, You need to enter in the Inbound delivery the preliminary document T1 and the MRN (in Header Foreign Trade/Customs). Did you do that: Have you activated your Customs id in GTS? /SAPSLL/LOCATION_ACT. However, this should not prevent the transit declaration creation. Check slg1 log of transferred documents. You need to create a transit authorization and also Determination of activity sequence in IMG. Last but not least, transfer the initial Duty paid inventory of your Bonded warehouse materials (this also shld not impact the creation of the transit declaration). KInd regards Assen

0 Kudos

Hi Assen

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.Have done the needful as per your suggestion but still Inbound delivery is not showing up. Would it be possible to provide your insight/views on below points.

1) Is it possible to create Bonded Warehouse scenario by using the option of " Enter Declaration prior to Goods Reciept". In other words creating T1 document with respect to Inbound delivery.

2) Business wants to use Bonded Warehouse scenario for China. We have alraedy activated the Legal Regulation for Custom Processing and Pre-Declaration. Is it require to create new Lefgal regulation for Transit/Presentation and Excise Duty?

3) If I have to create new Legal Regulation for Custom Processing and Pre-Declaration, which Legal Regulatiuon will be used for Defining Types of Authorization for Customs Warehouse. And which Legal regulation will be used for Determination of Activity Sequence ( Custom Processing one or Transit one)

Kindly let me know if you require any additional information from my side.

Thanks

Jaagrit Hooda

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jaagrit,

1) It is not supported to create Bonded Whse declaration before GR.

precisely the T1 document enables you to do the Customs declaration after GR.

T1 precedes the Customs declaration allowing you to move the goods from the port of arrival to your warehouse

2) You need Legal reg for transit - TRSCN in this case which you can copy from the ones provided in standard and adapt. However, in CN and other asian countries, the Customs declaration is done at the port of arrival and Bonded whse can't be implemented in standard. (according to me).

3) Customs legal reg is used for your Bonded whse licence. you need also a transit license created for the transit legal reg. For the activity sequence, you need one entry for Customs legal reg for the Customs declaration and one entry for the legal reg of Transit for the Transit declaration.

i hope it helps.

Assen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaagrit,

Your latest posting is heading in completely the wrong direction.  As your initial posting makes quite clear, your problem is with the Transit area, and nothing to do with Bonded Warehousing.

If you are finding entries in the work-list for creating Declarations prior to Goods Receipt, then the wrong interface is being called by the feeder system.  The control is in the configuration for the Inbound Delivery Type - make sure that the flag for the "before GR" is not set.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have already checked but just to be sure did you activate the Transit Procedure ?

Like Assen mentioned above, if you enter the MRN number in IBD Foreign Trade Customs Tab, system will automatically creates transit inbound document and removes the entry from customs work-list. Please do check your number ranges are also maintained correctly.

Please do let me know if it doesn't work. Thanks.