cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User is unable to change work status in SAP BPC 10

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have been reported an issue where user is unable to change work status.

User is unable to see list of work status in "change work status" field to flip the status of current work status.

User has been assigned similar access in SAP BPC to a reference user ID who is able to perform same however user is still not able to see other option in "New Status" field of Change Work status.

User is assigned same Team, Task Profile and Data Access profile access as reference user who is able to change the work status.

Below is the screen shot and issue is user is not able to see other work status i.e locked, unlocked etc in "New Status" drop down of New Work Status

I had checked in SCN for possible solutions but could not get any relevant answer.

Pls advice what could be the possible issue and how it can be rectified.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228522
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Please check in P_COMPANY dimension that user id is maintained in OWNER property of P_COMPANY dimension.

Best Regards,

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your speedy response.

Team "1_FPNA" and "ADMIN" is set in Owner field of Dimension P_Company and user's are part of both above teams but still not able to see other option in drop down of Change Work status.

Warm Regards

Girish Almiya

JohnL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What are your status settings? Who can change the work state is based on the Controlled By feature.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bpc10_nw/helpdata/en/4c/335371ad165792e10000000a15822b/content.htm?frame...

0 Kudos

Hi John,

Work Status setting is as per below screenshot and also, users are assigned to a Team which is already maintained as Owner for Dimension P_Company and still users

Ward Regards

Girish Almiya