cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to do a small POC for sentiment engagement functionality.

Wanted to know if Data Services is must for rapid data load? What would be easier way to show that?

Is there a sample CSV file available for direct import? I understand that the data need to be populated in 2 tables SOCIALUSERINFO and SOCIALDATA. Do you recommend directly uploading data here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neerav,

rapid data load package is based on SAP Data Services only.  You will find sample CSV file  with in the DS job. You are right that you need to load data into two tables (SOCIALDATA and SOCIALUSERINFO) however if you use DS job, it takes care of formatting..etc so you dont run into issues.

Once you upload data there, you need to run SMI_SENTIMENT_ASSIGNMENT CUAN_IC_MASTERDATA_EXTR_FULL/DELTA reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your reply. I dont have Data Services setup in our landscape. Hence i wanted quick csv import. Can you please point me to the csv file which you are talking about?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in the rapid data load content and it says the file is missing. I tried to open the file "SocialMediaData_Template.xls". Can you please check the same and correct it or give us link for the correct template?

Answers (0)