cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T554s-Supplementary Absence data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on time management,in previous implementation supplementary absence data fields are used in T554s table(Please find the attachment) I could not understand why the fields are used,please find the attachment and explain me.

Regards,

Raj.S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This field may be applicable to certain countries only.

It is used to store additional sick/accident related data in infotype 82 (Additional Absence Data), with the subtype specified in this field. Infotype 2001 may not be sufficient to store additional dates & texts, so this facility can be used.

You can refer infotype 82 and it's configuration for more details.

regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thank you so much ,I have got the clear information,flagged as correct answer.

Regards,

Raj.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

In the table T554S we will maintain whether this Abs type is absence or attendance while maintaining the records in the master data. while running the time evaluation these records will store in the PC cluster tables.

in your screen shot it is maintained as U which is ACCIDENT so this Abs type is belongs to Abs Accident. and in absence accident type you can maintain more subtypes with Time constaints. once read the document by F1 help you will get more information.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar