cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition for creation CR type in DTIMPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do mass creation of Materisals/Vendors through IDOC through two files each (ADRMAS and CREMAS for Vendor, MATMAS and CLFMAS for materials) for all views.

I want to upload it in MDG Statging area, it seens that only way is for file upload is through DTIMPORT. But in DTIMPORT there is only CR Type availac\ble which is for initial data upload.So can any body confirm where it is possible?If yes can you share any document or procedure for it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

You want to create material and vendor right? Is it from any SAP ECC system? If its ECC then you can push all the IDOC's to MDG.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

No My requirement is provide single excel input file for mass creation with all views and it generates IDOCs for each record in file.Then in DTIMPORT I want to pass these file but there is only one option for CR Type (Initial Load) so can it possible to add MAT01 or VENDER01 in DTIMPORT?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

No it won't work as we get only 1 CR type with initial load. In our case the data is in SAP system only hence its easy to move them through IDOC's.

Kiran