Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Deployment Push Distribution 'U' - User-defined BadI is not reading demands

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We had implemented User-defined Push Distribution BadI (/SAPAPO/SDP_DISTR) for confirming the deployment stock transfers.

In the location-product master we had maintained Push Distribution "U" and Fair-Share Rule "X". When we run the test with Supply > Demand, the push distribution BadI has been called and the deployment run completed without any details (results). Please see the screenshot below.

When we run the tests in other scenario with Supply < Demand, the Fair-Share BadI has been called and the results were displayed according to our defined logic in this BadI.

Please share some information or help me with your suggestions to work with the Push Distribution user-defined BadI 'U'

Our requirement is to drop (not plan) few demand locations and plan rest of the demand locations using Push Distribution BadI to confirm deployment stock transfers. We had already created the custom fields needed for reading/dropping the location and/or location-product in the master data.

Thank you all for reading this post.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Have you checked master data to make sure that for the target location, 'push not allowed' check mark is not in place.

Regards,

Shweta

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your reply. We are not using 'push not allowed' for the target locations.

Any idea why total number of demands are showing 'zero' when we use user-defined push distribution BadI (please see the above screenshot)

Regards

PK

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain Push Depl. Hor. and Pull Depl. Horz. in the product at the source location? Please maintain 999 days as the values and try again.

Regards

AK

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am really surprised that no one in this forum had encountered this kind of error or has more information on user-defined Push Distribution rules.

Regards

PK

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Appreciate your response for my inquiry, it is little urgent. Please help me out.

Regards

PK