Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME22N GOS Store business document (ArchiveLink services) Files Download

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I want to trigger mail with ME22N attached documents, while attaching document in ME22N there is onlystore business document option (ArchiveLink services). How to get these files and attached with mail, Kindly provide some sample code or FM with inputs.

Thanks

Vimal Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Reward Points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this in 2 ways.

1. DMS attachment in PO.

You can attach the document in DMS using the below option and send document through mail ID (Internal / External) using document distribution

2. Use GOS to attached document and with the help of user exit / BAPI you can trigger attach document to mail ID.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/849313

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

Thanks for your reply. In my case documents all attached in header level. While attaching any new document I can see GOS-->Create Attachment-->Store Business Document. Then in the configuration level files are stored via ArchiveLink service.

I can see all attachment and my requirement how can I get these attachment and sent it via email.

Regards

Vimal Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note where the attached document will be stored in your case the document will be stored in application server and it will get loaded which may not be good for your system.

You can attach document GOS-> create attachment and attach document.

If you have content server the settings can be made that all attached document will be stored in content server rather than application server.

To send mail, To whm you are sending mail is that vendor?

If vendor check with ABAPer that the attached document can be triggered along with the outputted message from PO.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

My scenario is while user release a PO in ME29N. I want to trigger a mail with all attachment of that PO. The sending mail ID all are maintained in custom table.

The attachment are stores in External Content Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yo can use the output type which you can make setting to triggered after the final approval.

You may need to write the code in executing the output to attach (this can be send as mail / fax / EDI / form as per your requirement to external ID's.

Check with MM consultant for assigning / creating message output for your requirement.

I hope this will be best possible way to achieve your requirement.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already mail is sending once approval is done in ME29N. But the respective PO attachment is not reflecting in mail attachment.

Can you please explain.

Thanks

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ABAPer needs to write code to attach document along with PO form. in the outputted program configured.

This can be achievable by writting logic to fetch the attached document from GOS in program and send mail to respective mail ID.

Else you can create another output type for sending attach document and write logic in that program.

Check with your technical team.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me Functional Module(with input of FM) or same sample program to fetch the attached document from GOS.

Thanks

Vimal Raj

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me Functional Module(with input of FM) or some sample program to fetch the attached document from GOS.

Thanks

Vimal Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below link might be helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3445959

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member307359
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that link they said using FM : SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES they retrieved original document, but I cant FM gives error.

Thanks

Vimal