cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to drill down to the product data from planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

If you see this snapshot, you would notice that there are a few products-location combinations which have Sales Orders, Dist. Recipts planned & confirmed. The challenge is how do I find "which products are these" ?

I tried to randomly click on individual pdt-loc but didn't get lucky.

I tried to put a drill down by used the HAT icon with TOTAL (tick) but it ran for a long long time & fetched nothing.

I tried using /sapapo/rrp1 with past 30 days horizon & plant, but it ran again a long long time & yielded nothing.

Is there a way in APO (similar to ECC, where in I give the plant name in VBAP &/or VBAK & it gives me a list of all products which has an OPEN SALES order) to get to the product which has the open sales order, though some tables?

How can we get to the products which has these Open Sales Orders?

How

Drill down didn't yield much!

Many many thanks in advance

Sooraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sooraj,

You don't have to click total but you have to click details (all) if you want to load all materials or details (all filter) if you want to select specific (it will give pop-up to select). Thereafter you need to drill down location also same way.

I would suggest you to first select specific key figures before you do this drill-down by clicking on "key figure selection"

I hope this would resolve your issue.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Excuse me for my typo,  I didn't mean TOTAL but  Details (ALL), I know what you are saying & I did the same. First filter just one KeyFigure & then click on Details (ALL). But this process is very very slow & sometimes yields nothing.

Can you please help me with, how to get this using tables in APO?

Thanks

Sooraj

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sooraj,

No problem. I would suggest you to first try this:

• Restrict the number of key figures (let's say 3 or 4)
  • Then try to load 50 products first to check there is no technical issue.

If above works then the only reason for your issue could be number of key figures and product combination you are trying to load. By the way how many combinations you are trying to load?

Regards

Rahul

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sooraj,

Adding 2 cents to what our expert Rahul already suggested:

1. You can restrict processing time in planning book data loading by restricting the amount of data (prod-loc combinations) you are loading.

2. You can further restrict by displaying only those key figures you need to display.

3. Then instead displaying all products through filter, you may choose the option "Details all (filter)" to select multiple product for display instead of all.

4. You may use other t-codes like /n/sapapo/rrp1, n/sapapo/rrp4 for reading requirements and receipts but that will be in a different format than that of planning book.

Regards,

Umesh