cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFlow is locked by userid in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before posting this thread, I gone through the forum but I couldn't get any answer for this.

I am facing the issue with IFlow unlock.  When I opened the Iflow in NWDS it showing the message that Iflow is locked by my userid and it opening in the read-only mode.

I don't see any locks with my userid in the Administration- locks page  and also in NWA java locks and locks.

Even I tried to open the older version  and activate that version, in this case the older version of IFlow is displaying in read-only mode.

But I can able to edit the the same ICO object in ID. As per client configurations, the changes in ID will not reflect in NWDS.

Anybody can throw some solutions?

Thanks

SRidhar Goli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

This sounds like the Iflow is locked in a changeList by your user in a PI Directory changelist.

Either:

1.)try to go into the "old" Directory Client (via Java Web start) and have a look into the ChangeLists and activate the Iflow there. This works if it's locked by you or another user

or

2.) Add the changelist view to your NWDS, if you have objects in a changeList it might appear here.

After the activation the Iflow will be no more in "read-only" mode.

I had that Problem numerous times before.

With best regards

Sebastian

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

After doing changes in Iflow try deploying the iflow and check ICO is updated.