Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it0008 wagetypes and amount

former_member220813
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i want to make system accept wagetypes in it0008 with out amount ,

Or in other words when i put amount = 0 in any wage type in it0008 system save without error message because of amount

Kindly advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find a work around wrt to existing system setup, i.e Permisibility of wage type, where we can consider allowance grouping, ESG grouping, different wage type.

Further try to utilize input combination as

'.'       '.'         Amount optional, no number/unit and then check Since we are considering amount as optional either we can maintain or not maintain amount it depends if we wanted amount for particular employees we maintain it else we leave it blank.

Explore that option, i hope we can use that option wrt documentation.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this way and check it's coming or not.

In the IT8 wage type would be not rewritable and would be showing as blank.

In the wage type characteristic do not select and input combination for this wage type. Indirect valuation mod would INVAL A and wage type would not be rewritable.

In the T510 table maintain wage type as blank amount.

Check and let me know. Wage type amount will be handle through the PCR in the schema at the time of payroll run (it's for your information).

Note :- User can not bale to maintain any amount against this wage type in IT8 since it would be gray out in the IT8 table.

Regards,

Sankarsan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dey,

What in case if the business wants to use same wage type to store the amount for other emplolyees ?

Ex :-  X employees   it should be " 0"

Y Employee it should be 1000  in that case will the above configuration can be used

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

You are correct. I have given for the wage type characteristic level and would be common for all EE group level. Now if he would like to draw some condition based on EE group then he can address that through PCR in Schema or else go for different wage type based upon EE group level.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

If your query is answered then closed the thread with correct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on the wage type's config in V_T511 W/t characteristics in IT 8 should have a number or amt; also this configdefines if the w/t's amt or number is indirectly valuated (from T510); even if it comes from T510, depending on V_T511 - MOD02 field (re-writeable or not), this data can be over-written by the user.

see links below for more info

What is wage type,  wage type charecterist... | SCN

Useful Info on Wage Type Characteristics

V_T511 Generated Table for View - SAP View - ABAP

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Mahmoud

The system will not accept "0" , Instead maintain 0.001 in the amount feild and 0 out the amount of the wage type based on Condition in Schema by using PCR.

Ensure that the other wage types which gets effected should also taken care

former_member220813
Participant
0 Kudos

there is no way to put 0 in amount , instead using pcr ?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have modify standard code , which is not recommended Hence i asked you to go with changes at Schema level

we do have same requirement