Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAP FI Certification - Associate vs Professional


I am working as an SAP FI consultant with 5.3 years of experience. I want to appear for SAP FI Certification but confused between the 2 below:

1) C_TFIN52_66(Associate)


Which one should I take? Please advise.


Vibhor Narain Sharma

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question