cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom tokens in custom Mail message templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have one issue related to Mail template tokens.

Mail template: RFx response received by purchaser ( will trigger to supplier when RFx response successfully submitted)

its working fine with standard or custom templates.but my requirement is need RFX number instead of RFx name.

Here %RESPONSE_NAME% and %RFX_NAME%, %COMPANY_NAME% are tokens(checked in RG also)

My requirement is replace token %RFX_NAME%  with  RFX number like %DOCUMENT_ID%.

I have duplicated the standard template & created new by replacing name with Document ID.

but token is not replaced with actual RFx number. i see in some blogs that Global tokens can't work always.

can I create a custom token like %RFX_DOCUMENT_ID%? & place in template? how to do this. OR

create custom template by duplicating custom template & write script to call this? any idea how to do in this scenario?

thanks

Ramireddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think %DOCUMENT_ID% should work,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rami Reddy

Custom tokens can be created other than the standard tokens provided by SAP standard. But the custom tokens are restricted in nature that you need to provide the input by manual or the same can be picked from the custom field with custom queries and developments. There are limitations in providing the tokens for all fields. (Only key field tokens are provided in standard)

Regards

Krupa