cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java mapping in realtime

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to implement Java mapping from the below blog.

while implementing in PI is it required to mention the filename(C:/Apps/my folder/ppn/training/test.xml) in programming, if so why we require it. Without that cant we directly implement directly? In real time how we use it please explain

Beginners guide to Java mapping using DOM parser in SAP XI - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Annapur,

The test.xml is required to test run java mapping on your system. You can save test.xml on your desktop and give that path in Java code. When it is executed on SAP PI system, it is not required.

If you are new to Java Mapping, please check these blogs

viswanahreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response Raghu.

I will go through the links provided by you.

I was trying to learn the below classes but finding it difficult to learn all the methods to use it in out Java mapping.

I am eager to learn to learn all the stuffs, can i get any links for clear understanding of the below...

AbstractHelper
AbstractTraceA mapping can use an instance of AbstractTrace to add messages to the trace.
AbstractTransformationEach XI Java mapping program must extends this abstract class.
DynamicConfigurationA DynamicConfiguration is a map containing adapter specific message attributes.
DynamicConfigurationKeyA DynamicConfigurationKey denotes an adapter specific message attribute.
InputHeaderAccess to fields of the message header.
InputParametersAccess to input parmeter of the mapping.
InputPayloadAccess to input payload of the mapping.
OutputHeaderAccess to set to fields of the message header.
OutputParametersAccess to output parmeter of the mapping.
OutputPayloadAccess to input payload of the mapping.
TransformationInputAccess to all input data of the mapping.
TransformationOutputAccess to all output data of the mapping.
Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these are api's provided by SAP.  you need to have some knowledge on core java like oops concept, interfaces, classes and abstract classes.

then you will get an idea on how to wrap and use them.

try to learn some basics it is old one.

in java mapping you will implement one method that will take input and output parameter. whatever comes into java mapping that will be input and output will be after you are done with your logic.

execute(7.0 and below)

com.sap.aii.mapping.api (PI Mapping and Lookup (Netweaver�2004S�SPS 09))

transform(7.1 and above)

Generated Documentation (Untitled)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

No need of any file names.

Try refering the below link