Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in J1ILIC01- CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

The scenario is of Deemed Export and the issue in it is as follows:

1. 1.     Customer gives a quantity based general PC (procurement certificate) for Material X for a Quarter without specifying the material code no.. E.g. 100,000 pieces- PC No. 560/ 2015.
  2. 2.     Now material X has many versions of material codes like 01V97 (Descp- Material X), 01V98 (Descp- Material X), 01V99 (Descp- Material X)
  3. 3.     So we create license (CT2- J1ILIC01) material wise. But we want to use same PC No. (560/2015) in all licenses captured.
  4. 4.     But when we enter same "Official License No. (LICNOEX)" in J1ILIC01, system gives err: "The license already exists. Msg no. 8I 000".

So we make modification in "Official License No." using spl. characters like 560/ 2015^, 560/2015!, 560/2015%....... Why can't we use same PC no. in different licenses and how can we remove this err.?

I tried to add this message in Message control but it did not help. Still it is giving error message.

Pl help.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to Insert the message in below mentioned path

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->INDIA-->Tools-->Message Control

If  it is already maintained then check the message control.

0 Kudos

Prasanna S,

Thanks for your reply. I've already maintained the message no. 8I 000 in message control as Warning for t.code J1ILIC01 and also with blank T.Code. I've tried both the combinations. But it is still giving err.

Friends, pl help.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We're creating License (J1ILIC01) and enter Official License no. (LICNOEX) say e.g. 560/ 2015. Now when we create another License and enter the same Official License no. (LICNOEX) i.e. 560/ 2015 then system is giving err: "The license already exists. Msg no. 8I 000". Is it a standard error message and what can be the logic of give this message as error? Friends pl check in your systems and confirm.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I'm again repeating my query. When we use same Official License no. (LICNOEX) in J1ILIC01, then system gives err, as shown in the below screen-shot:

What logic SAP must have applied for this err., so that same License no. should not be used again and again? Secondly, is it a std. behaviour?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

My query is that what is the rationale SAP must have kept while keeping this message "The license already exists" as error in J1ILIC01?

Thank you.