Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Creating target conditionally but mapping target field from the same source level as condition

Hi,

We are on PI 7.4 SP 11. This is an IDOC to file scenario. I have few concerns and hope you can help me.

Source -

There will be only 1 E1WPZ01 with more than 1 E1WPZ02 which will have multiple E1WXX01 with different FLDGRP and FLDNAME combinations.

Target -

Condition 1 – Structure LedgerGL to be created ONLY if the source E1WXX01 has FLDGRP as A or B and FLDNAME = 10 or 20

Condition 2 – Value from source VORZECHEN to be mapped for every target created from the E1WXX01 under that E1WPZ02. I can map this across no issues as this is level above E1WXX01.

Condition 3 - Additionally, the value from FLDVAL for segment E1WXX01 with FLDGRP as TIME should be mapped to the target Filler. I am able to create the target based on the condition 1 including the value from condition 2 but unable to generate the target field Filler from E1WXX01 on the same level based on which the target is originally created.

Condition 4 – Target field NATW should have the sequential number generated based on how many LedgersGL target structures are generated. I am unable to do this in single mapping step but can be completed in step 2 mapping once I have the target structures generated. If there is any way to do this in single step mapping then please let me know.

The source will contain multiple E1WXX01 segments and not all are considered which is why the counter and index is not working.

Any advise please.

Regards,

Archana

replied

Hello Archana..

Nice to hear..

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question