cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Block in Credit memo only for certain amounts

0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

We have a requirement with my client i.e, if the amount of credit memo request less than 100000 Billing block should not check and process the order directly with out Billing block further.

if the amount of credit memo request equal to 100000 and above should check the billing block mandatory for those items and they want to view the billing block item V23 transaction and release them manually.

could you please help me in this scenario if you ever come across in your experience. it would be appreciated if you give your valuable advises further to sort this requirement.

I know that there is user exit SAPMV45A for all VA transactions, please advise me with logic how to proceed with the steps.

much appreciated your help..

Thank you ..

Best Regards,

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the include MV45AFZZ -> FORM "userexit_save_document_prepare" you can place  an enhancement to implement customer logic for bypassing blocking codes.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

but there is one more condition in the requirements, there are multiple order reasons.. like R1, R2,R3 and R4 etc...

so this requirement should work only for ORDER REASON R4 and for rest or order reasons standard existing functionality should continue and billing block should be there for rest of them.

when we placed billing block for R4 in the exit then it is blocking in VA02 as well and we couldn't manaully change it further to process for billing. its bouncing and billing block again appears when i try to save by remoiving it.

could you please advise me further to chase this issue ASAP as its very high priority...

Best Regards,

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Many thanks for your quick turn.

but there is one more condition in the requirements, there are multiple order reasons.. like R1, R2,R3 and R4.

so this requirement should work only for ORDER REASON R4 and for rest or order reasons standard existing functionality should continue and billing block should be there for rest of them.

please confirm me further to proceed..

thank you..

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achieve this even without additional coding .

There is a standard workflow in in SAP for credit memo processing, that allows you to specify 2 limits in local currency - say 10 EUR and 1000 EUR. If the credit memo request is below 10 EUR net, the billing block is cleared automatically and no additional tasks are expected.

If the value is between 10 and 1000 EUR, it sends message to person A to approve/reject.

If the value is above 1000 EUR, the block is not removed and message is sent to the responsible person B to review/and approve/reject the credit memo request.

The workflow is WS20000009 - you might want to check this option as well. It is very well documented in the official SAP help site - just search for 'Processing Credit Memo requests' and you will find it easily.

0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

but there is one more condition in the requirements, there are multiple order reasons.. like R1, R2,R3 and R4.

thank you..

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant

0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

but there is one more condition in the requirements, there are multiple order reasons.. like R1, R2,R3 and R4 etc...

when we placed billing block for R4 in the exit then it is blocking in VA02 as well and we couldn't manaully change it further to process for billing. its bouncing and billing block again appears when i try to save by remoiving it.

could you please advise me further to chase this issue ASAP as its very high priority...

Best Regards,

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just search SCN or Google with the text "Workflow for billing block" so that you will come to know many times, this topic has been discussed and you can very well take the inputs from there.  In fact, there is a standard documentation also if you search with this text.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

thank you..

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

thank you..

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I do not see order reason in the workflow container for WS20000009 (it is not a property for BUS2094), so probably you cannot create a start condition based on AUGRU value in SWB3 (you can still double-check with a workflow expert if there is some workaround that does not require an additional development).

If you plan to use the order reason as a trigger for this business process I hope that you intend to set R4 value via some special logic and prevent the users from entering manually this reason code with mv45afzz userexit_save_document_prepare checks. If not, then R4 will become the most common order reason for credit memo requests less than a month after the implementation.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Best Regards,

Venkat

SAP FICO Consultant

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably the logic in the user exit is not implemented correctly.

Do you perform a check for T180-TRTYP before you trigger it?

I believe it should always execute for TRTYP = 'H' considering the NETWR threshold - to set or not the billing block.

In case of TRYP = 'V' - check if NETWR is changed:

• if the change of NETWR causes to be below the threshold and VBUK-ABSTK <> 'C' - remove the billing block.
  • if the change of NETWR causes to be above the threshold - set the block (if it was not set before).
  • if there is no change in NETWR - do not change the billing block (with the custom logic).

Also your rejection reason should be set with statistical values <> ' '.