cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark Delivery Completion Indicator after PO Released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once PO released all field are locked (display only)

warehouse received partial quantity from vendor without any notification. (Order Qty 100, Received Qty 80)

Question how to close (tick) Delivery Completion Indicator in PO line Item detail where all field are non editable.

Due to SOX control implemented at client side we can not remain PO open after first level release and can not revoke once GRN done.

Urgent response will help a lot.

Shoaib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

Post another goods receipt with zero quantity where you set the delivery complete indicator.

Btw, do not ask for urgent response. The people who help you are volunteers, and each question is equally important.

0 Kudos

Alternatively reverse the goods receipt and post again and set delivery completion indicator in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jurgen,

thanks for your solution this is working fine. is there solution for same issue through Release Strategy Characteristic or setup.

Regards

Shoaib

0 Kudos

in the customizing of the release indicator you can define whether the purchase order ist still changeable after release. The release indicator is assigned to the steps in your release strategy via the button "release statuses"

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why your business designed- Once PO released all field are locked (display only) where you cannot handle closing of PO which are partially goods receipted{warehouse received partial quantity from vendor without any notification. (Order Qty 100, Received Qty 80)}

I am not sure the above are true and if you are just testing- you can try receiving balance 20 Qty in MIGO and then run MR11 for your PO. Now cross check delivery complete indicator status for your PO!

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN ME22n go to delivery tab and mark delivery completed tick.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

thanks for reply, as i mentioned in my query that PO is non editable after first level release. so ME22n will not useful.

regards

Shoaib

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do the same through MASS change also in business object BUS2012.

Regards

Ajay