Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Re Transport Request for Org.Units

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I created Transport Request for Organizational Structure of CRM successfully at DEV 100 through Transaction Code: SE38 Execute report RHMOVE30. Then i transport that request successfully to DEV 120 via SCC1. After transport i checked at DEV 120 and i found replication of Org.Structure successfully from 100 to 120.

I lost the Transport Request and now i want to transport to QAS. Can you guide me how i can create re transport request frm DEV or is there any other logic through which i can replicate it to QAS directly.

Please Guide

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Strange case you have forgotten the transport detail. Hopefully you know when had transports imported to DEV120. You can use transaction SE01 and under delivery transport you can specify the date when it is imported and check the detail. Hopefully this will help you to find your missing transport.thanks prem

former_member259099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed, You can use PFAL transaction to send that request to other system. But first you had should handled the prerequisites on best practice document #C05. http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/Documentation/C05_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc Best Regards, Orkun.