cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language change after user logged into Fiori Launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Fiori, login page user has option to select preferred languages as follows.

Am looking for an option where the user can change the preferred language even after logging into Launchpad. But I observed that this language option available in user preferences in right corner is disable and showing just user selection as follows.

Please help me, for the option to change the language even after login.

Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun;

make a call with URL parameter &sap-language=de<your preferred language> to change the language.

Design a screen element to perform this.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun , what is solution for your query ? do you have answer ?

-Suharsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suharsh,

My problem domain is some what different. Could you please explain what problem you are facing exactly and what exactly you are trying to achieve so that I can provide an opt solution.

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun ,

I want to give control to user for changing the language from launchpad after user is logged in ( We get auto logged in Via SSO)

I have installed language packs in front and backend system .My issue is when user open SAP fiori client over phone  ( SSO enabled) it let user directly logged in to launchpad screen and after login i want user to change language thru launchpad like you pasted above screen for user preference  which shows EN as default language .

Also URL is hard-coded in application wrapped through MDM solution and universal for all users across all sites in the world .

-Suharsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suharsh,

Could you fix that? I am in a similar situation as you. We log on with SAML2 and by default fiori takes the language of the web browser...

Regards