Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Not updated in ECC PO from EWM

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where Putaway and GR was done in EWM system, but GR was not reflected in ECC system.

This is external Purchase Order scenario, where we create Purchase Order and create Inbound Delivery (IBD) in ECC and once IBD moves to EWM, we will do a Putaway and GR in EWM.

I checked Outbound queue in EWM (SMQ1), Inbound queue in ECC (SMQ2 & SMQ3) in ECC, but there were no related queues.

I see that PPF was not triggered in Inbound Delivery in EWM in PPF actions tab.

I tried checking SLG1, but cannot retrieve SLG1 as this PO was from the month of April.

Can you please check and advise how can we have GR done in ECC PO?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Check the Action definition ( /SCDL/MSG_PRD_IN_GR_SEND) whether it is active or inactive status and also check processing time as well  in the Inbound delivery action profile (  /SCDL/PRD_IN) .

Thanks

Sathish

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Thanks for your reply. Action Definition are all active. However, I raised a Msg with SAP and they helped in posting GR in ECC PO. When I asked them the procedure on how to do it, they said that, they cannot reveal the solution as they are not authorized to do it.

I am closing this thread now.

Thank You,

Pavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

you can try to find more information on transaction /SCDL/ACTION_DEF.

Here, you must identify the Action profile assigned to your inbound document on customizing /SCWM/SAPLVDTYPE and with the doc type and doc. cat., identify the action profile.

Inside the action profile, identify that action definition and try to find if some method call is missing or search for further details.

Maybe too, the problem could be a modification the action profile, the standard action profile for IDs is /SCDL/PRD_IN and runs smootly. You could try to use it as reference.

Regards

Ankit Kaushik