Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Group Assignment in XD01

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Gurus,

I have configure three account group for the client starting with Z.

While user creating via XD01 and take the drop down of account group system first shows the standard account group and Z account group will come in the last.

i want is it possible that Z account group will come at the top so that user can easily choose with out any confusion, with thanks.

Looking for gurus response.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

Account group or other fields are mostly in ascending order (though in certain fields you can sort also but not in case of account group). SO you will start from 0001 to ZZZZ, whatever is the last in your system.

This is what you can do:

• Go to SU01
  • On parameter tab put "KGD" as parameter and value as ZZZ1 (assuming you have created ZZZ1, ZZZ2 & ZZZ3 as account groups, basically put the first one).
  • Now go to XD01 and you will see the first as default one. If user want to change the same the next two Z-account group would be visible.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Thanks only first variable I have set come automatically on the Xd01, secondly can its possible that in account group in xd01 system also shows the code starting from Z, right now its only shows the description.

Looking for your response.

regards,

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Right Window corner of the screen you will find Customized local Layout ( Alt +F12) in Options

Regards,

SRK

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Click on customized layout in session manager. Then click on options. Under "Interaction design" click on "visualization 1" and select "show keys within dropdown list". This will show you technical names also. This would be valid for all transactions for which user is authorized.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Rahul