cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP 'Management of Change' User Status

john_fatkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Where is the place to define 'User Status' that can be used to augment the delivered Change Request Status values ? the documentation advises to look at Customising 'SAP Management of Change > User Statuses'. I can't seem to find it....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

SAP course SM200 (includes Change Request Management configuration) would help you on this (in case you have SAP Learning Hub for example)

SPRO - Define Status Profile for User Status

If you insert a new line here with you're new "status", it will automatically get added to table TJ30 (display through se16) where you can see the user status E00xx which you'll need elsewhere.

Best regards

Tom

john_fatkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

thank Tom - will test it.

regards, John

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

john_fatkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I'm not sure that we are talking about the same Change Requests.

I did create a Status Profile (found in Customizing under 'SAP Business Partners') but can't see where it can be assigned to my 'Management of Change' Change Request Type.

The customizing path is meant to contain :

'SAP Management of Change > User Statuses '  where the Status Profile is meant to be found and maintained.

'SAP Management of Change > Define Change Request Type'  is also supposed to allow assignment of Status Profile to Change Request.

I'm not seeing the Status Profile options is either area of customizing. Is something not loaded or not activated ?

regards,

John

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Might be, quick check, you're working in SAP Solution Manager or where are you trying to achieve this? If yes what version are you running?

If no, where are you looking at this? Any more context you can provide?

Best regards

Tom

john_fatkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Not in Solution Manager.

Here's my Customizing Menu and the location of SAP Management of Change V1.0

regards,

John

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

Ok, never heard of this but it's outside my area of expertise.

Looked it up now:

SAP Management of Change – SAP Help Portal Page

Sounds interesting.

Unfortunately this means I won't be able to help you out on this 😕

Best regards

Tom

john_fatkin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Tom.

regards,

John