Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice list

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My two sales office dispatch product to a customer and create two billing document, with same billing type.

Now head office wants to combine these two billing and wants to send it to the customer, so we are using invoice list functionality.

LR is assign in the billing type, after posting two different invoice I am calling that both billing document in transaction VF21 and putting both already posted billing document number here and execute it, system give the message that "Sales document type B001 (billing type) cannot be invoiced with billing type LR"

please advise what mistake i am doing while performing this process.

regards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to assign the billing types to the respective invoice list type in SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Billing->Billing Documents->Invoice lists->Assign Invoice List type To Each Billing type and also maintain copy controls in VTFF.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Veselina,

I have done all the above configuration, now behavior is little bit change.

i have two invoice on hand for the same customer when i run it in vf21 system process one billing document but not the 2nd one although there is no change in that invoice only the material is change.

"The document is not relevant for invoice lists"

Please suggest.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved, thanks.

it was a master data maintenance issue, yes but above configuration need to be done for smooth processing. thanks Veselina.

regards,

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see the second billing document in VF24 at all?

Was this billing created before or after you have changed the settings?

If you do not see the billing in VF24, check if this is the correct billing number, if there is invoice list type visible in VF03 header, check if the payer is correct, if the document is complete, if it has error for release to accounting. Easiest way to check: VBUK - VBELN  = billing document number; check VBUK-RELIK not  equal to ' ' or 'C'; check VBUK-UVPRS  = 'C', VBUK-UFVAK = 'C'; VBUK-BUCHK = 'C'.

I suspect that in your case VBUK-RELIK = ' ' and if you search in table VKDFS with VBELN = billing document number, you will not find it.

If your master data is correctly set up and you have assigned the billing type already - can you try to cancel this billing and bill the document again?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome

Answers (0)