DocuSign Integration with CLM
I understand there is a standard integration of DocuSign with CLM from 10.0 SP8 onwards. I am trying to understand a few aspects around this.
1. How does DocuSign integration compare with EchoSign integration with CLM? Are there any pros and cons?
2. I understand that additional licenses would have to be procured from EchoSign for use with CLM. Would there be a similar licensing to be done with DocuSign as well to integrate with CLM? I read something about SAP Signature Management Solution for Procurement where SAP resells DocuSign licenses? I am unsure however if this is for Ariba or CLM. Any pointers on this?
3. Is my understanding that standard DocuSign integration is available from 10.0 SP8 correct? Is there a date we know of the release of SP8?
4. Is there any documentation on the process to enable integration with DocuSign and understand the capabilities limitations and reports available with the same?
Appreciate any inputs.
Thanks & Regards,
Message was edited by: John Morton
Anne McClelland replied
Hello I am the product manager for this feature. To answer the original questions:
1. The DocuSign offers the ability to use the DocuSign tools to drag and drop the signature tags within the contract document that needs to be signed. The signature requester also has more options to use the DocuSign tools to further customize the signature request.
2. Users who request signature requests within SAP CLM need to have a valid user ID within the DocuSign account that is linked with your CLM account. Same with EchoSign.
3. The DocuSign / CLM integration was released with 10 SP9
Please contact me directly if you have more questions or would like a demo.
SAP Sourcing/CLM product management.