cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wsdl URl is not working in 1.6 version of Java but it working in Java 1.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I Have developed web service to  proxy interface and also i have generated the WSDL from Sender agreement shared to the user.

but they said they need a WSDL URL, When ever they click on the Url it should the structure. Noe i have given the WSDL url from the SENder agreement., and we tested in SOAP ui and we got correct response.

Now we are facing issue with the when they are integrating with url it is not generating the wsdl to some jax format to run the wsdl automatically. this is working in java 1.7 version but java 1.6 it is not working

because we are total project is running in java 1.6 only and my pi system is also  used 1.6 java only. i have created java wsdl in java 1.6 only

but why it is not working in java 1.6, Is there any thing to work wsdl url in java 1.6...

please suggest..

Thank you in advance....

Rehgards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raji,

because we are total project is running in java 1.6 only and my pi system is also  used 1.6 java only. i have created java wsdl in java 1.6 only

but why it is not working in java 1.6, Is there any thing to work wsdl url in java 1.6...

Why not just give them the PI wsdl? This can be easily created in Integration Directory -> Tools -> Display WSDL. There is no need for them to download the wsdl using sender agreement

Regards,

Mark

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you please share the complete error you are facing while generating the WSDL?

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

i haven't received any error while crating WSDL and tested in SOAP UI we got response.

Here problem is client is asking why this WSDL URL is not working in Java 1.6 while  creating java files.

This is the testing result with using Java 1.7 :

the above response they need while using Java 1.6 version

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Raj, i did not get the point what are you intending to make.

What is the connection between WSDL URL and creating java files? What are these java files, what do they do? Can you please explain your scenario in detail?

Regards,

Nitin