cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Icon in Conversion Table in "Name to Code" in Model Options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 (64-bit). In the diagram I right-click on white space and go to

"Model Options" -> "Naming Convention" then check "Enable Name/Code conversion" .

Then I go to the "Name to Code" tab. Right Next to "conversion Table" the folder Icon CLICKING ON IT DOES NOTHING.

In older version It would open my File Explorer and I could choose my file.

How do I resolve this issue please, anyone? (Clicking on Folder Icon does nothing).

Thanks

Edmund D'Souza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Man Mohan,

Thanks for the response. I am having trouble getting something other than "Undefined" in my drop down. I have tried to create a new CVS file. I have even changed the default path Using Tools -> Resources -> Conversion table and changing the Path to where I put the New CVS files. It still does not show up in the drop-down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case Conversion Table is showing <undefined> the file icon does not bring the dialog. A workaround is that select any file from <undefined> drop down list box. Once you have a value in the conversion table it will allow you to click on the file icon and you can find the path of your standard file name.