Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Jobs in Abroad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.02 . But i am Fresher. So any fresher job offer available in Abroad. How to i know job opening in Abroad?.So tell any idea about Career.

Abroad:

1. Saudi arabia

2. UAE

3. Oman

4. Kuwait

5. Malaysia

5 REPLIES 5

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

You need to try online for these countries. Here you will not find answers / solution.

It will be difficult to get a good job in these countries, if you dont have exp. I have seen people getting job when they have get minimum 6-8 years exp. You can try by floating your resume, but keep in mind there are many consultants with exp will be searching for the same job, so you need to think who will be preferred.

My preference, get a job in your local country, get exp and then move to the country where they can offer.

I dont want to discourage you, but act with respect to current reality.

Regards

Terence

0 Kudos

HI Karthick,

If you have any reffernce from somebody who are working in those countries, you can get the job but as fresher little bit difficult.

You can update your resume in nakurigulf.com.If any client is looking for fresher you will  get call.

Thanks & Regards,

Nivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I need 1 year experience. How to find job Small and Mid-size company in india. Tell any idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I need 1 year experience. How to find job Small and Mid-size company in india. Tell any idea

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Most toughest question. 

You need to apply or get some of your friends reference. Currently calls from company are very less, only through reference your profile can be referred. Also it depends on the weightage of the profile.

Apply in job sites, update the profiles weekly, so your profile will be available for the recruiters.

Regards

Terence