Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module Send Data from CRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear experts,

I have some issue that when create sales order in CRM, release and save then order will be created in ECC. But some data is changed. I want to debug to find what happened.

I think I need to check some information.

First, if data send from CRM is correct, but I don't know which Function Module is used in CRM to send data to ECC.

Second if the data send from CRM is correct, then it must be changed on ECC side, but I don't where to put the break point.

Could anyone give me any hints? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check below link

6 REPLIES 6

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do an SQL trace (ST05) in the receiving system. This will lead you to the source code where you can place a break point,

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Bakker,

Thank you for your help. I did the trace using ST12 but did not find helpful hints. You mentioned to use ST05, but I don't how to see which user ID is used. Do you know how to check which ID is used? Thank you.

BR

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do a (brief!) trace over all users in ST05. Alternatively you could determine the userid by viewing the process activity in SM50 while an update from CRM is occurring.

Friendly tip: I signed my name as 'Paul', so you shouldn't then address me as 'Bakker'.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I'm so sorry about that. And thank you for your advice! I'll have a try.

BR

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check below link

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your help, The blog helps me a lots. I have found the issue.

BR

Jay