cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts PO not confirmed by supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am looking out for Alerts where in Supplier has not confirmed the PO.

That means the header status of the PO is no published.

Alert type 7054>>>Late confirmation of purchase order item

Is this the right Alert type (The confirmed delivery date of at least one confirmation schedule line lies after the delivery date requested by the customer)

Whereas the above alerts says that the delivery is confirmed but they are going to deliver it late.

I am looking for alert wherein the PO is not confirmed at all or in other words the PO header status in WEB UI is not published by the supplier.

Is there any alerts which will get triggered on a particlar date lets say PO received on 1st of Month and i want the alert to be triggered on 5 ,10 and 15 of that month if the PO is not confirmed ( header status is not publised(confirmed) by the supplier)

I have tried Tcode /SCA/PO_CNFASN_OVDUE for overdue PO but the alerts are not getting triggered from there also.

Please let me know what is the alert type and also let me know the best solution to generate conditional alerts.

Regards

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Your understanding is correct. looking at the alert description it's clear, this alert will not meet your purpose. I have gone through all the alerts related to PO but didn't find any standard alert for your requirement. It's better to go for custom alert creation.

Regards,

Mahesh KHM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Not exactly triggering Alerts...

But you can try creating Message Profile from /SCMB/ANOTMP

And Create Notification Profile from Web UI: Exceptions <> Alert Notification Administration where you can schedule to send the Alert Notification based on Combination you selected for the Message Profile on periodic Basis on Email...

Trigger T Code /SCMB/ANOTPULL to push the Notification based on Monitor Set above.

Hope should help as workaround for you instead of going for Custom Alert Creation.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

My Query is Whether i can create alerts for Items which are not yet confirmed by supplier.

They should get reminder

LEts say PO not confirmed so after 5 days alert should be triggered that PO is not confirmed

(whereas LAter confirmation of PO is for the purpose wherein the delivery date which is changed is late)

So i am thinking how do i handle such scenario. Do i need ot handle it through custom alert only or is there any standard way of handling it

This should have been in standard scenario. Coz this is the standard requiremetn wherein the Supplier is not confirming the PO and he has to be sent reminder 2-3 times.

Similarly i am looking out for delivery confirmation also wherein the delivery date is due and vendor need to be sent Alert based on the delivery date missed ( based on delay of days)

regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

For 1st requirement you need to have custom alert.

In standard this alert is not available.(There is a SAP forum where in SAP asked to raise request for any new solution and if your customer to raise request with SAP then there is a chance to have standard solution provided other customer also vote for this requirement.)

For 2nd requirement checkout below report:

/SCA/DUELISTALERTWRITE

Purchase Order Alerts - Exception Management - SAP Library

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)