cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% Quality Inspection Data Collection Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I have a question regarding the 100% Quality Inspection Data Collection topic. When I try to trigger "DC Collect" for a SFC in SAP ME, the following error message appears:

"Cannot collect data; select only sample inspection SFCs to collect inspection data (Message 15257)"

This is my working procedure:

1. Prod order release including inspection lot/chars

2. Replication into ME via ALE IDOC LOIPRO (Question: is DRF necessary for 100% Quality Inspection?)

3. Shop order is arriving without SAPMEINT / MII issues.

4. Release of shop Order --> SFCs are created by SAP ERP--> DC Group, Routing, Workcenter created (automatically through release of Shop Order)

5. Join POD --> Run SFC --> Assembling works without issues--> Start/close of SFC runs without issues

But if I try to start "DC collect" while a SFC is started, the system refuses this process and I do not have any clue where the problem is located. May some of you know about this issue? I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me.

Please find attached an error message screenshot.

Best Regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have you executed QM030 for those SFC which you want to collect DC data for? During QM030, those SFCs will be added to SFC Group and then you will be able to collect DC data for them.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

you're right. Using QM030 activity on complete button executes the SFC "Sample Inspection Lot". Data Collection is working afterwards.

But now the "Sample Inspection Lot" plugin is always opening during completion, also of non-QM-SFCs.

Do I have the possibility to make that sceanrio configurable?

In Addition the SFC with Insp. Lot has to be completed twice during production.

First to activate QM030 activity and in the end after DC collection to final complete SFC.

Do I have the possibility to Setup Scenario more user-friendly with less clicks?

Best regards,

Anke

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anke!

What do you mean by "non-QM SFCs"? If it is 100% QI, then all SFCs of the shop order are subject to validation of data collection.

As to doubled complete, this is the main scenario stipulated by the design. But you could try opening QM030 from a separate button, then collecting parametric data and then executing PR510 though, frankly, I have not tried this.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Sergiy,

I mean with "non-QM SFCs" shop orders without QM inspection or only operations without inspection lots. I added QM030 on complete button therefore the Screen for "Sample Inspection Lot" opens empty for Non-QM-SFCs.

Unfortunately the QM030 activity does not work as a separat button and is not working together in a button with DC500.

Do you know other possibilities?

Best regards,

Anke

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, making Sample Inspection Lot plugin open each and every time has been an intentional change introduced recently. Not sure why. This is a question to Product Management team.

As concerns QM030, your observation seems to confirm that the scenario of double completes is the only one covered by the design by now.

If I get any other info on this, I will post it here.

Regards,

Sergiy

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

Some update:

- the change to prevent opening the plugin for non-QM SFCs was submitted but not fixed yet;

- QM030 for QI is not designed to work without PR500, however, if you have 2 buttons (for PR500 and for PR500+QM030), the doubled complete is not visible to the operator. Anticipating your question about appending a "standalone" QM030 with PR500 to totally get rid of clicking Complete button separately, this is not recommended due to potentially "unsafe" scenarios when Log NC gets triggered etc;

-  if you append PR500+QM030 with DC500 (but in a different panel of POD layout), this might save one click too.

Regards,

Sergiy