cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending file to different receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am receiving a IDoc and I am splitting into 2 different IDoc and sending the 2 IDoc to same application. This scenario works perfectly.

But now I want to download the IDoc what I receive from source application and save it in local folder.

So scenario is like,

A IDoc -- B IDoc

-- C IDoc

-- A IDoc

B IDoc and C IDoc need to go SAP TM Application. And A IDoc need to download in folder.

Please suggest how to achieve. I tried 1:n mapping with 2 receiver CC, but it failed.

Regards

Amar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Created 3 different mapping, kept 1 business system and configured 3 different receiver channels, 1 receiver determination, 1 interface determination and used 3 operation mapping in that..

Based on above steps it is solved and scenario working fine.

Thank you all for your valuable comments and suggestions

Regards

Amarnath..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

Please close the thread.:)

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amarnath,

You can do following -

In your receiver determination add one more receiver to store the source idoc and it should not contain any mapping and it will directly create a file on your server.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarth,

You can do a first mapping and in this mapping to write the file in the local folder, check this example

Later, you can have your second current mapping.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amarnath,

Try this logic,

let the first split happen like before using mapping

A Idoc- B Idoc

C Idoc

Configure one File Receiver channel and one more receiver and interface in the ICO(In addition to the spliting ICO)

A Idoc- A Idoc

And add CC receiver in the ICO.

Flow will be like

A Idoc---- B Idoc and C Idoc(Split mapping,Send to the application)

A Idoc -------  A Idoc(With no mapping,file in the directory)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

I cant create ICO scenario hence no sender Communication channel is used.

Even though if I create a sender IDoc comm channel, ICO is not recognizing the channel.

Regards

Amarnath

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amarnath,

I guess your using Dual stack.

Instead of ICO just go with normal scenario just add two mappings in the interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu

In this case, do I need to create 2 Receiver Determination?

I have created 2 mappings..

1. First mapping is to split A IDoc into B IDoc and C IDoc..

2. Second Mapping is one to one mapping.. A IDoc to A IDoc..

Regards

Amarnath

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

your receivers are same? I mean your writing the file in the same app or somewhere different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu

My requirement is,

SAP CRM sends a IDoc.. I need to capture the IDoc values into 3 different IDoc..

So 1 Source IDoc and 3 Target IDoc..

First Scenario - Out of 3 Target IDoc, 2 IDoc's need to send SAP TM application.

Second Scenario - Third IDoc need to get download.

Scenario which is sending to TM is working fine.. I am using the message split concept.

But scenario to download is not working.

So far, I tried with Source Biz System(from CRM) and Target Biz System(to TM) for first scenario..

Source Biz System(from CRM) and Target Biz Component(to File).

Now I am gonna try with Source Biz System(from CRM) and Target Biz System(to TM & File).

I will just do and let u know the status.. In mean time you please help me if you find any solution or you can give suggestion.

Regards

Amarnath

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

I guess you are expecting same idoc which you got from CRM need to be placed in file server location as xml file.

then you please keep exist config as it is...and create another Interface determination.here you don't keep any operational mapping,just give service interface(IDOC)..i mean whatever idoc name u are using at sender side use same one for receiver side too.

and then create another receiver channel and agreement.

also don't forget to add another communication component at receiver in existed receiver determination.(no need to create another receiver determination)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

since your target is same.

Use the same Receiver deterimination

In interface determination configure 2 mappings and 2 receiver aggrements(One with File channel and other with Idoc Channel)