Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Could not execute task Create Identity for entry null

Hello Experts,

Version: 8.0 on Oracle 11g

While creating an user using standard "Create Identity" form, I get the error as below,

I have filled in all mandatory attribute. This error was already reported in our community for 7.2 Error on IDM UI

I tried all solutions mentioned in that thread. Also i tried to create a custom form for creating identities with only 4 attributes (MSKEYVALUE, DISPLAYNAME, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME) and it threw the same error.

When I checked the link in the address bar, I see

https://XXXXdev:00000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~idm~wd~workflow/EditTask?EntryId=0&TaskId=928

May be the error is due to EntryId=0?

Anyone else faced this issue and rectified? Any possible cause for this error? Also it would be very helpful if you can open "Create Identity" in your system and check if EntryId=0 for you as well.

Kind regards,

Jai

Tags:
Former Member replied

Hi Jai,

I was having the same issue and we found out that some of the tables, procedures and columns were missing in the database. We have upgraded the IDM to a new patch and didn't run the update script "mxmc-update" which is located in the Core -> DatabaseScheme folder. After we run the script, everything works fine now. Please check the update-mxmc log file to see if everything run successfully. I hope it will help you as well.

Warm regards

Oktay

2 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question